Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stay-cation day 16: July 13, 2014

Stay-cation day 16: Officially this is no longer stay-cation as the B-Bunch is home again and I"m no longer house/pet sitting. However, it IS the last day off before returning to work. So I'm making the most of it. The family enjoyed a trip to R2R church this morning, followed by....wait for it....nothing. We went home, watched movies, I sorted school supplies and materials for the coming year, I piddled around in the kitchen, snoozed on the couch with Dan, chatted on the phone with my Sister-Girl Karen, hung out with extended family and enjoyed not having to be anywhere at any specific time. Glorious. 16 days in, and I think I may have finally remembered how to relax. LOL, took me long enough. Either I"m a slow learner or I'm just that high strung that it takes me 16 days to relax. I don't like either option. So, there will be some changes coming soon to the Man Crew House. Watch for updates to come. For now, I'm enjoying a leisurely afternoon with my family. Life is as it should be. Amen. It's about time.

Mustachioed Manly Men: aka: Fun with Cousins

Love is....Not Historical. Amen!

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...