Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, April 6, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 6

I have a confession to make. I nearly wore pants today. I considered it for a full 3 minutes before scolding myself for even thinking about bailing this early in the game. My only excuse is that I am totally worn out. Between Gymnastics season wrapping up, Easter festivities and a late game night, I'm just too tired to be reasonable. However, I caught myself and donned a jumper instead and the day was saved. :) 

Outfit: Pink seamed t-shirt, navy jumper, no show socks and pink converse. A few beaded bracelets and a tortoise shell hair clip completed the outfit. (I skipped earrings today since my ear lobs are protesting the repeated usage since I rarely wear earrings at all)
Hi friends! Happy Monday to you all!
Make up: I only wore BB cream today since all the eye rubbing yesterday has my face feeling chapped and raw. This could be considered a fail, but I"m ok with it since I donned the BB cream. 

Oh my word. I just remembered why I don't like my picture being taken. HA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...